- (G-22) Aerospace Engine Supplier Quality (AESQ) Committee
- (G-27) Lithium Battery Packaging Performance
- (A-21) Aircraft Noise Measure and Noise Aviation Emission Modeling
- (AE-5) Aerospace Fuel, Inerting, and Lubrication Systems Steering Group
- (AE-5A) Aerospace Fuel, Inerting, and Lubrication Systems
- (AE-5B) Aircraft and Engine Fuel and Lubricant Systems Components
- (AE-5C) Aviation Ground Fueling Systems
- (AE-5D) Fuel Tank Flammability Reduction Systems
- (EG-1) Aerospace Propulsion System Support Equipment
- (EG-1B1) Power Tools
- (S-15) Gas Turbine Performance Simulation Nomenclature and Interfaces
- (E-38) Aviation Piston Engine Fuels and Lubricants
- (E-31P) Particulate Matter
- (E-34) Propulsion Lubricants
- (S-12) Helicopter Powerplant
- (E-32) Aerospace Propulsion Systems Health Management
- (AE-1) Engine Accessory Installations
- (AE-6) Starting Systems and Auxiliary Power (
- E-25) General Standards for Aerospace and Propulsion Systems
- (E-25A) Nuts/Inserts TG
- (E-25B) Bolts/Studs/Screws TG
- (E-25D) Lubricants/Coatings/Misc TG
- (E-30) Propulsion Ignition Systems
- (EG-1A) Balancing
- (EG-1E) Gas Turbine Engine Test Facilities and Equipment
- (S-16) Turbine Engine Inlet Flow Distortion
- (EG-1B) Hand Tools
- (E-33) In-Flight Propulsion Measurement
- (E-36) Electronic Engine Controls
Updated as new standards are published, users will have access to all the latest aerospace standards surrounding power and propulsion methods, materials, and technologies.
Features and benefits:
- Receive the latest aerospace standards related to power and propulsion technologies, materials, and methods while still retaining access to the historical versions.
- Dynamic standards red-lining eliminates manual version comparison.
- In-platform annotation lets users share knowledge with colleagues.
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)