The Surface Vehicle Electromagnetic Compatibilty (EMC) subscription provides the guidelines, recommended practices, and performance methods in the measurement of electromagnetic characteristics in vehicles. This information addresses the increase in number and complexity of electrical and electronic systems being used in vehicles and ensures compatibility while meeting the latest customer and legislative requirements.
The standards in this resource include:
- Function Performance Status Classification for EMC Immunity Testing
- Design/Process Checklist for Vehicle Electronic Systems
- Vehicle Electronic Immunity - Electrostatic Discharge
- Handbook For Robustness Validation of Automotive Electrical/Electronic Modules
- Guidelines For Electric Vehicle Safety
- Recommended Environmental Practices for Electronic Equipment Design in Heavy-Duty Vehicle Applications
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)