The Fluid Conductors and Connectors subscription covers product technologies and innovations in the design, installation, and maintenance of conductors and connectors used in hydraulic systems.
The standards in this resource include:
- Coding Systems For Identification of Fluid Conductors and Connectors
- Performance Requirements For Tubing and Fittings
- Recommended Practices For Hose Assemblies
- Specifications For O-ring Connectors
- Connections For Fluid Power and High Pressure Use
- Dimensional Specifications For Push-To-Connect Fittings For Vehicle Air Brake Systems
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)