The Composite Materials subscription covers the design, analysis, and performance of composite materials. The application of these standards will yield better fatigue and corrosion resistance and higher strength-to-weight ratios, and provide for a more integrated structure.
The more than 75 standards in this resource include:
- Composites and Metal Bonding Glossary
- Various Compounds of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Molding and Extrusions
- Coating Materials, Fluorocarbon (FKM) Elastomeric
- Test Methods For Sandwich Core Materials
- Specifications for a Variety of Carbon Fibers For Structural Composites
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)