The Alternative Powertrains subscription addresses the advancements, innovations, and development of alternative powertrain technologies. The use of these guidelines and recommended practices will enhance engine performance, improve fuel efficiency, and reduce emissions.
The standards in this resource include:
- Energy Transfer System For Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Electric, Electric and Fuel Cell Vehicle Terminology
- Recommended Practices For Measuring Exhaust Emissions and Fuel Economy
- Guidelines and Recommended Practices For Electronic and Fuel Cell Vehicle Safety
- Battery Pack System: Functional Guidelines
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)