The Aircraft Interiors subscription addresses the specialized needs and mechanical requirements for aircraft cabin interior design. The application of these standards will aid in the efficient and cost-effective manufacture of quality aircraft components.
The standards in this resource include:
- Glossary of Technical and Physiological Terms Related to Aerospace Oxygen Systems
- Flight Deck Layout and Facilities
- Numeral, Letter and Symbol Dimensions for Aircraft Instrument Displays
- Oxygen Equipment for Aircraft
- Human Interface Design Methodology for Integrated Display Symbology
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)