The Aircraft Instruments and Displays subscription provides guidelines for the improved monitoring of aircraft systems. This information addresses hardware requirements, such as electrical, mechanical, optical, and environmental.
Topics covered include:
- Design Criteria for White Incandescent Lighted Instruments
- Cockpit Light Assemblies
- Minimum Performance Standards for Anticollision Light Systems
- Altitude Altering Devices and Systems
- Flight Deck Visual, Audible, and Tactile Signals
- Design Methodology for Integrated Display Symbology
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)