Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM) is an end-to-end capability that transforms system data into operational support information to help enable optimized maintenance actions; improved readiness and availability; enhanced vehicle safety and reliability; product life extension; and product improvement and new design paradigms.
This online subscription compiles all available SAE standards and technical papers related to IVHM, to give you a complete picture of this evolving discipline.
The standards in this resource include:
- Implementation guide for maintainability programs
- Health management business case analysis
- Engine condition monitoring ground stations
- Engine health management systems and metrics
- Landing gears health management
The technical papers include:
- IVHM for aerospace systems - a need for robust and smart fluid components
- Creating a system architecture for a vehicle condition-based maintenance system
- A validation methodology for structural health monitoring
- Ground based vehicle health monitoring for lifecycle cost reduction
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)