The Aerospace Coatings, Colorants, and Finishes subscription covers various standards related to temperature, air pressure and different air turbulence environments. This online subscription will help improve the very specific requirements of this demanding sector.
Specific topics include:
- Paint Stripping of Commercial Aircraft – Evaluation of Materials and Process
- Requirements for Accreditation of Testing Laboratories for Organic Coatings
- Nadcap Requirements for Heat Treating for Suppliers of Coatings
- Guideline for Application of High-Density Fiber Optic Interconnects to Aerospace Platforms
- Definitions and Limits, Metal Material Defects and Surface and Edge Features, Fluid Coatings, Fittings, and Hose Ends
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)