The standards in this subscription were developed and issued by SAE's Finishes, Processes and Fluids committee. They cover the full breadth of requirements and procedures related to the testing and use of metals and alloys in the aerospace industry.
Specific topics include:
- Inspection of Ground, Chromium Plated Steel Parts
- Protective Treatments, Magnesium Alloys
- Structural Examination of Titanium Alloys, Chemical Etch Inspection Procedure
- Identification Bars, Wire, Mechanical Tubing, and Extrusions, Carbon and Alloy Steels and Corrosion of Heat-Resistant Steels and Alloys
- Clarification of Terms Used in Aerospace Metals Specifications
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)