The more than 245 standards in this subscription were developed and issued by SAE's Carbon and Low Alloy Steels committee. They cover the full breadth of dimensions, tolerances, limits, and restrictions for these steels, as they are used for aerospace parts, systems and equipment.
Specific topics include:
- Tolerances, Carbon and Alloy Steel Tubing
- Steel Cleanliness, Premium Aircraft-Quality Magnetic Particle Inspection Procedure
- Qualification Sampling and Testing of Steels for Transverse Tensile Properties
- Stress Relief of Steel Parts
- Standard Stock Removal Allowance Aircraft-Quality and Premium Aircraft-Quality Steel Bars and Mechanical Tubing
About SAE Specialty Products
SAE Specialty Products are ideal for companies or departments that are looking for SAE content on a specific topic or technology, and who value the convenience of always having the latest documents at their fingertips. A specialty product subscription is also one of the most cost-effective ways of accessing SAE papers or standards, based on the per-document price.
Please note: Online purchasing is only available for single users. If you would like to purchase a subscription for multiple users, please contact the SAE Sales Team directly:
SAE Sales Team
1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada)
1-724-772-4086 (Outside the U.S.)